Friday, April 18, 2008

Earthquake....

this is wild...there was an earthquake this morning at 4:37 .... I felt my bed shaking and thought at first I was dreaming...then I thought it was my downstairs neighbor getting busy or something... then it stopped... it never even occured to me that it was an earthquake. I guess this sort of thing happens when you live on one of the biggest fault lines in the country.

http://www.qctimes.com/articles/2008/04/18/news/local/doc480876cb80ebd661643637.txt?sPos=2 (I'll fix the link when I get home...for right now, you'll have to copy and paste)

1 comment:

KramSttop said...

ahh! Yes, I woke up directly before it happened, and knew immediately it was an earthquake... "the earth shakes, but I lay still"... an interesting experience I can't imagine getting fond of... :)