Monday, August 25, 2008

when and if....

after a rather deep conversation with my mom, sharing my feelings... and her sharing her feelings ("i can see that you've been searching for a long time... your father and i also came back together after spending time apart.... i pretty much have gathered you're going to end up out there ....if you are happy, i'm happy.")... she started to say when and if you move out there... I stopped her and said... "Mom... you know it isn't a matter of if... it is a matter of when... there isn't any if about it." she looked up at me and smiled. it feels good to have her see what I see... it feels good to know that I'm loved and she supports me following my heart....

2 comments:

Soulful Hues said...

That is awesome that she's so supportive. I'd like to here her and your dad's story sometime too :)

corscorp said...

I love your mom. :D