Thursday, December 20, 2007

queen of the thrift store

...well at least I like to think of myself as such.

Seriously, I can find some of the BEST stuff at the thrift stores I go do. It also makes me feel good to be recycle people's clothing and left behind goods. And don't even get me started on the books (my collection has grown massive thanks to thrift stores). Plus, here's one of the main reasons why I love thrift store shopping: you can find some really GREAT bargains.

This would be an example. I found this coat last week. I paid maybe $2 for it. It is worth so much more. The best part about the coat; it fits me perfectly, in more ways than one. I love my new coat and oh how I love thrift stores.


queen of the thrift store...baby...


the lining is a lovely plaid (i think it might actually officially be tartan plaid, but i'm no plaid expert)...i would also like to point out that the hat i'm wearing the in the first picture (i knitted the scarf), my sweater, my shirt and my jeans all came from thrift stores...


made in england...it is a duffle coat

4 comments:

corscorp said...

Score! I love that coat!

corscorp said...

p.s. I love the look on your face even more (hee hee)

c said...

hehehe...thanks, corey....

moonwillow said...

If I couldn't go to thrift stores I would go crazy and Broke!!!