Monday, August 18, 2008

and follow my heart I did....

yesterday morning, the phone rang and it was him. He wanted to know if I wanted to come out to his parents' house to do some catching up... I ended up spending the entire day with him and his family... so much has changed, but the part that hasn't changed is our underlaying feelings for one another... the connection was never lost between the two of us... I'm getting all teary eyed just even writing about it... I loved him then and I love him now... and the feeling was definitely mutual coming from him.... just wow. however, he's only in the area temporarily... but I feel as if this connection is only bound to grow stronger in the short time that he's going to be here (two weeks, give or take).... California is his home now, and I understand that completely... we'll see what happens... only time can tell...

No comments: